Saturday, June 19, 2010

justwrite 19 june

whispering nuns have something to say and I told you the truth and when you can’t get used to the sound of it in your ear there’s little I can do there’s the season and the reasons and all kinds of other celebrations but it’s with little hesitation that I repeat the same feat of strength by strengthening my feet and walking in the other direction I am ready for corrections but they will be self-made I am ready for the rain and the dark and still the park goes on the breeze brings birds and other unexpectedly angular designs I will be fine the song about Colorado and the snow falling on the mountain then I knew that I would and you see it’s true but maybe but hey we but that’s enough for now and cows waiting their turn for the sunshine are listening to the tales and dreaming up milky castles in the bluewide sky there are other visions but let’s dispense with them for now let’s focus on the music the organ delivering a series of air pieces shafts channels expelled suddenly cut off just as abruptly or smoothly constructed to reproduce soothing tunes that clair de lune was one I didn’t recognize but no surprise the rest passed no such test either and my nose twitched and I imagined which is also a disease there’s no need to put pressure on reality by playing the what-if game there’s a reason to keep things quiet and out of mouth but it’s harder to keep them out of mind and I find myself running reels from previous scenes asking what does that mean and frontier psychiatry is no help to me I haven’t got a percent of a degree to make those observations anything more than abstract fascination I can be so sure I can step once more into the breach where there once was a sidewalk dear friends and laugh through the deep end plowing past a stoop-sheltered waiter taking no orders just shaking his head and cigarette dragging instead as if what I’m doing is simply ridiculous and he blows out a puff into the wet living air

No comments: