Sunday, March 25, 2012

justwrite 25 march

Drained out of me the free radicals run around their pretty petty paces spacing out and widening the siding of the building looks like slides against gravity the clarity is shaky and my ankle twists the wrong way a strong play with words herds us along and strong-arms its charms into ever-reaching cereals the bracelets and any other princes the references and the cables the clarks and the gables we’ve never watched clerks and never listened to hurts these are the references lost these are the tempests tossed and I have gone for a run and I have returned the squirming wonder of overripe day playing itself out until the end I’d defend these choices but the gist is resistant to reason the seasons change and the windows open the cattle call and so do the birds it’s absurd to set aside all of one’s pride because where will all the lions go and how will any of that goodglow flow if the carrots run out and the sticks come in?

No comments: