Tuesday, March 13, 2012

justwrite 13 march

It’s happening again the strand has come untwisted the misted windows have cleared and what we’ve feared is staring back in at us on the third floor and no waiting we’re dating ourselves with these references but still something that shows us deference is worth a bottle full of yogurt and a sweet roll for a snack we’re attacking our doubts by routing all comers by naming all bummers and selling off their cars I see stars in my eyes and it’s a real thin disguise when earlier I was eating chocolate it’s a complicated maneuver but the view we’re getting used to is a truth too transparent to see we’re breathing easy again and the strands are not quite on the double it’s a troubling situation but without any hesitation I’ve arrested myself my ears are popping and my nose won’t start but I’m taking heart in the departure for some other sphere whether it will be far or near or nevermind rewinding in the sidestep twobeat halfway wonderwall whistlestop compound word shenanza it’s not worth a can of peas and the energy a breeze would eat up when you weren’t looking we’re cooking with gas and we’re passing the flash bang on to a simple tang container in the backpack of a secondtime junior in the freshman geometry class delighted and fascinated by all his actions his extreme distractions but infallible politeness to mrs. Bitner the wife of the football game announcer and part-time psychology teacher the study of small town with big al and all the trimmings we’re in it to win it and that’s clear as it gets

No comments: