Saturday, March 10, 2012

justwrite 10 march

I am starched like clothes disposed of like tired love the gloves come off and I am coughing again the stand I am taking against this is sitting me back down I’m crowning some other victories perhaps but collapsing at the feat of this one the defeat is no fun as we’ve learned I’ve earned nothing and there’s no extra credit whether you’ve fed it or starved it the varmit won’t be tamed the worry up in flames which doesn’t mean it’s gone it’s just a weaker song that spreads it’s led us to believe that our sieves can sort out what the day’s about even as the night comes up we sip our sup and lynch our lunch even as we break our fest we’re the rest of the reasons that there are so many planets you can have a bean or you can can it but at this juncture I’ve got to admit I’ve spit in the face of praise and raised my own flag for a friend I’ll lend some wind to those sails I’ve failed before and I’ll do it more but at this point this disjointed ramble is caught and tangled and I’ve got to step aside

No comments: