Wednesday, September 14, 2011

justwrite 14 september

bending rules we tool around the shed looking for some pieces to put together to bang the weather out of the sky to shy away at the least sign we are poorly defined but easily aligned there are spaces and traces and of all these friends lending their footprints I’d rather follow my own of course but if there’s a different cart a different horse I’d be interested too and it’s quite another view to imagine that you and your own shadow could hold a candle to the way I’d handle any old deal it’s a feeling it’s more than exploring the last cup of coffee grounds astounding and rounding off cartwheels in high-yield backyards when young it was too hard to hurl my feet into the air and the rush of a blush to my awkward face the only one I’ve got there’s a lot of memory behind that expression teaching these lessons and learning what’s earning interest at the bank a tank full of fishers and not just of men which it’s raining but no training those cats and dogs no spitfire lights those logs let’s take notes let’s trend pokes in the wrong direction I am clear on these connections and I would rather not sleep in the dark the light’s too bright to park within and the answers that I attract can’t win at more than cards and low ones at that where the ace is a scattered half of a two and the stamps it might take for me to reach you just absurd haven’t heard a single word since I stopped speaking it’s clear that I’m seeking more responses but while the stars fall there is time and while the soap operas onward grind in parody of story all nestling with wrestling and other dramas we are the high llamas and the low hedgehogs marshing through the bogs we are getting our feet wet and dirty but there’s no hurry we’re learning how alarming such changes could be and I can’t disagree but there’s plenty to see from new views too think through ways to be true

No comments: