Saturday, September 10, 2011

justwrite 10 september

planning on going to bed early with all the favor I can curry into a locked pocket I am talking of spice and other niceties we freeze our watermelon smiles in style in place in tracing paper and blueprints changing color we have other numbers and newer names to rearrange we are stranger when we’re alone but blown down like answers we chance to find each other with the same tunes strewn through memory we don’t know all the words indeed it’d be absurd to imagine we solve each others’ tragedies but light gives us strategies truth knows for fact and we face those tracks we run those shoes too early to choose I’m wondering and wandering whether such weather is merited such questions are compared it is a reason to celebrate but a weary list not-done of late we are doing someone’s best but the test will come when the snow comes through leaves we believe in our new shoes the true blues we wear out indigo and stretched to our own fits and spells it’s true we’d do well to prepare in advance but there’s never such a chance we can store up and work through it’s a ruse and we’re used to it but we’ve seemed to feel the bruise of it like an accidental peach drop cropping up only to fall just a soft-fleshed fall to the ground and no sound but wonder these are the kinds of things I write when I am thinking about something but not too much I am somewhat out of touch with many of those questions much less knowing how to answer but if I were a faster dancer and the weather came on time if the curtains my dear were open and my darlin weren’t clementine then the swimming’d go on for acres and the sun would always shine

No comments: