Tuesday, June 21, 2011

justwrite 21 june

a month ago I sent a package two packages more and today when I went to get the packages that had arrived for me they were from me and I was more than disappointed yes I understand you reap what you sow and you get what you give but really this had my own handwriting on it and I feel like that’s a little too direct I wouldn’t mind correcting some errant notion but I have the sneaking suspicion hey will always come back to me no matter how many times I send them I wonder who will befriend them along the way will take them in and pretend to be the recipient it’s incipient sadness kept at bay by such a stranger’s chance stance on taking-in and I have got to say I would prefer not to send them out again but still they’re not for me and there’s the rub the drub in the tub meet me in the club that’s like a transition only it’s too awkward I have been thinking recently about space and about chase and I have come to the conclusion that I have no reason to chase not just to save face but because I don’t know where I’m headed in the first place and that’s a reason not to race just to bound easily or even stroll to cajole the future at a hurried pace is foolish whatever will be you see but there’s also the stance that if you don’t ask you won’t get and I can’t get that out of my head either what a bother all the lights are out across the courtyard which sheds no light on any subject well there are two that might be nightlights so close to the window the curtains are open my dear and your little dog too this is an exercise to keep my fingers moving and if you start talking about meaning you’re going to be heaving all kinds of drafts around and scooping out the limbering-up lines but I’m pretty sure you’ll find something worth saving even as the clouds are raising stormy faces and the buildings are all contemplating implosion the devotion to details never fails to accomplish something but the list goes on

No comments: