Sunday, January 8, 2017

8 january

I had a few thoughts, but I would like to begin with space. This is where you may expand to -- may extend olive branches or sweet romances or those tiny dancers once held close. I will wait out the doubts that keep you from saying or even meaning -- wait beyond the minutes of the nonexistent meeting where once upon a time it all came out. In the space you may feel free to lay down everything you've been carrying all this time -- yours or mine or anybody else's -- it's not selfish to breathe out for yourself. In this space I do not pace expectantly as if I know what will show up next -- have read ahead in some sanctified seek-and-find script ripped from the headlines of reality. In the space I make my peace with explanations and turn instead -- wide open -- to listen and to see.

No comments: