Monday, September 24, 2012

24 september

The stories I would like to be writing are those that seem like they shouldn’t be told because they are life and they are just what happen. Still, I like to know what happens to you sometimes, so let’s assume that the reverse is true. Consider the following headlines…

1. That Time on the Metro When It Wasn’t Moving (With the Cast of Characters) (King Rat, Presiding)
2. When Everyone Wore Green and Black to the Career Fair
3. The Flag of Albania Turns out to be Unexpectedly Sweet
4. Looking At Shoes is Much More Acceptable
5. And That’s Why I Take the Bus/ Revolt Against the Platform Monarch
6. Where Mikey Patschak Knows Not to Rush Off the Commuter Bus and I Watch and Learn
7. Where My Skirt Twists Every Time I Step Forward And I Jerk It Back With My Hands In My Pockets All Sort-Of Cool And Everyone Decently Pretends Not to Notice

No comments: