Sunday, August 21, 2011

justwrite 21 august

this is a warmup this is practice I am making art to live life I am living art to make life under the trees the breeze grates across the phone cloning its own noise into static traffic transmitted in living numbers all across the glossy pages of imagination there are so many stations to visit the points to collect neglect themselves and toast the healths of the readers the dreamers of answers the fancy prancers and the chancellors of any season the reasons alternating in alliterative debate looking straight into the mirror and seeing something else something that wasn’t there once but now shows up twice it’s nice to get ideas it’s nice to give them too but it’s nicer true if they’re received again a standard cycle bikes with two wheels and no waiting I’m dating myself but the company’s good and the year was full the commercials were flashing and the clouds were cashing out and crashing into the ground having found more than enough solutions to dissolve the issues it’s true we’re looking for the light it’s true that dark is cooler than night but the afternoon is a safe scene and I can easily teem with silent grins when you step in and bust that move all over the sidewalk I was talking but now I’m listening waiting understating and the signal is clear enough to broadcast outlasting the birthday of the city or any nitty-gritty that’s keeping me from my ticket click it and clock it and mark it with a B or any other letter that I’d rather not forget or one you’d think should be remembered and which bustles on unfettered into further adventure the next time let’s be closer the next time I’ll answer questions the next time we’ll teach lessons more directly correctly though is the only way and so I’ll stay in line biding time and rhyming letters ready to send prepared to defend intensions to create dimensions to sing this new song without missing a beat turning right on the street that leads thataway I’m ready play on

No comments: