Saturday, July 30, 2011

justwrite 30 july

wanted to give a hand but then realized I’d need it back the ice cream doesn’t make sense the packaging is a disaster zoned in and out of reason the treasonous bindings finding no certainly closure the northern exposure and the wonderment of next steps the planning so scandalously undone we have taken from the givers we have sent to the deliverers and when you played those words I heard what you might have said instead I am red in the face with wondering with heavy breathing on a toolong course I’m not quite studying I’m not quite fast enough long enough but you’re right the tough stuff doesn’t quite suit me and it’d be easy to refute me and my streetlevel dialogue clogging up these literary veins the main thing is to be honest and with that in mind I’ve got a lot in mouth to spit out but I’m keeping it in for now letting the scenes play on screens with limited viewing and audiences in the singular senses who would want to imagine hoping when we see so many races ruined by doping there’s always something else to know there’s always a longlost card to show I’d forgotten to consider the list is getting bigger in the what-if section and the what-now dimension is waiting its turn burning midnight oilslicks the yellow jackets splashing in puddles befuddled by the muddled mirror everything could be clearer but that’s the one where I write the dialogues and you’d be surprised to find how clever we could all be if we’d just let me sit down and think before each normal dawning each certain circumstance yes I’d like to dance but I’d rather chance a few lines of fancy first just to be sure like a notebook page tinyfolded highlighted and bolded with a checkmark-ready box or two and the truth is pretty close to that but you’ve got data loaded up on alternative servers and we each deserve our own creative opportunities I’d hate to keep immunity from originality pressed down on your sleeping thoughts when you ought to be infecting others with that freeing disease weaving color and alternate arrangements across the stage sent directly for the purpose but if you’d like to join this circus I can imagine you’d get the part for a start that’s all I’m saying

No comments: