Wednesday, January 12, 2011

justwrite 12 january

when your head spins your fingers swim upstream looking for keys and turning the locks into rocks with one swig of music the truth it’s hard to tell but the songs last long as well they ought they’ve bought all they had to sell and a basket to take along as well I can’t think straight and the weight is a pressure in my head instead of a lifting drifting kite upward into night when you read this you imagine tragedy but it’s a screen and congestion making the worst of my best and it’s a test I can’t pass but can easily adapt to the circumstances I am ready to be asleep I am crawling into deep warm and shoring up defenses the apple cider vinegar shivers into the honey and the funniest remedies the comedies not of errors but of vodka and snow and other ways to go when chemicals can’t be trusted make you wonder whose minds have gone rusted

No comments: