Wednesday, February 18, 2009

justwrite 18 february

when i meant to say i sorry i said how do you like your toast and the most likely answer would have been take a chance on dancer but i missed my cue and the ball rolled through the corner pocket and right on downtown fooling around the gutter and the sharks in the park eased its journey right into trouble and the bubble popped when i stopped that thought and i ought to make it easier i ought to order up cheesier lines and pies and surprises that aren't disappointing for it's annoying to be anointing your ears with fears and frustrations of nations united and otherwise the frying lying the pretension the detention the investigation of stations and creation of letter grades not the kind you send but the kind to lend out to cards without stamps the damp clamping down on the receivers the humble retrievers looking up in shock with empty eyes the wet noses supposing something better and to get get her the offender is too tender an opportunity when my shoes aren't even on and my song once thought too long is being played in the street suggesting earlybird retreat and the meat on the commercials makes me wonder who they're after but once again it's me it's me and the trees growing out of my hands should keep me still recycling will and power and the showers of suggestions from lessons self-taught ought to be enough for learning but the churning goes on and you don't need a taste of such bitter butter

No comments: