Friday, April 21, 2017

21 april



when I stopped running at last I found that no one was chasing me any longer if they had been at any point anyway and I was more alone and farther than before

and I saw that I had gotten nowhere very else anyway for all the benching and pressing and posturing of a sort but this is only upon reflection because earlier it seemed right to fight the light with heavy and to down the up with a cup full of wouldrather but I gather now and then that this is really it and nobody else is coming to change the sheets or wash the dishes

catch what this is sooner because later you’ll be running on alone


/the tendency to turn first to second person
transferring or transposing the supposing to self-reflective collections of misdirection:
I start and you end
it’s not me
it’s you
as we’ve all known all along

No comments: