Sunday, June 8, 2014

8 june

wait until the dawn breaks / the trees ache to lean in through windows for comfort / there's some srt of madness in fresh air / where the wild things come clean / true green and else / wise as rocks and heavy as earth / let me breathe the sky the lake the light / cool and calm my wonderworries open to the sky / ragged and unkempt / silence when no need for words / rolling over instead of through / let me breathe free clearing heavyhearted angles from my open chest / unwire and retire the firing neurons responding to the stimuli that break my highspirit calm and crash me to the stream bed / overbled and dry / stumblefall down hill low into the water / darking oversoon / wendell knows well the hope of seekfind peace light as birdsong morning in the distant green of time

No comments: