Monday, January 28, 2013

28 january



At this point I’m disjointed wandering toward where the wondering ends and trending my way out of sense immense caverns opening up and swallowing whole polite respite the giggling pleasantries the peasantry nice enough to wait to cater to the needs of exceeding well here’s how it unravels it travels down a chord which displaces the laces that untie that bind that wind the mind that matters and the wind that tatters the wine that chills and the worry that bills its own clients in advance I thought to dance upon my own misbehaving gravy train but what remains is worry the hurry that cannot be waylaid I played the wrong part let’s hearty that soup let’s recoup that superman complexity the way we see ourselves we toast our healths and bagels too the stew and also the bisque the lemons and also the whisk I am stirring myself apart the start of something completely different tired of waiting and again the forgetting the watching the window is closed and the curtains are open I am looking for an apartment for the canary and the scary thing is the gold mines have opened again but where are all the forty-niners gone to tech firms every one oh when will they ever reevaluate when will they wear socks that lock in the right rates that put up gates for communities with needs and trees and villages that take a child and schools that secure and what’s more into the breach with henry and I cannot tell a lie or a tree and I chop down my own hope when the scope is turned the wrong way but it’s a part I play without even noticing the hocus pocusing because too often it comes real and I steal the lines before they are cued I’m sorry if it’s rude but the avocadoes are heading south and someone ought to mention it before the turn is irreversible the worst of all is how the colors fade the shades of way back in the closet deposited and when I press myself into the laundry the sharpening is contrasted and lambasted as I may feel it’s too real to do anything about the dye the wool the play is all cast and it’s just one part but on with I go so please to put the kettle on we’ll all take the T

No comments: