Saturday, January 19, 2013

19 january



First I’ll say thanks and then it’s your turn. We earn these developments in sideways smiles, the miles between leaning in and out with trout streaming in rainbows with dayglow  earn these developments in sideways smiles, the miles between leaning in and out with trout streaming in rainbows backpacks chockfull of wonderful. Thank you for the okays and the otherdays and whynot we’ve got to be kidding but bidding on moredays we play our hands and take stands telling the truth and nothing but and I’ve something up no sleeves there are trees and skies and I don’t mind if I do, but you can please as you see fit. It’s all up to chance and the dance that takes the cake makes the bargain, as I’ve often heard said by the quick and the dead—though the latter say it slower than you’d ever want to hear. There are fears and there are worries but the sun is warm and clichés are free. Spillover dandelions crowd past drawing boards and laugh into existence, tumbling into the truth and offering themselves for your examination: a parade of hopeful explanation and clarification and yesplease lookattheese. We are charting new hearting places and spacing unexpecteds. Neglected paths I’ve wandered alone, but I will show you and I will tell you why I what and how I when. Let the liondark jungle and the wintercold sky fall into sleep as the fright of an ice-gripped day melts past. Turn toward the hope of a different wonder and a maybe yes thank you, a future with no single date circled, just a daisy-chained melody to puddle-splash through: the truth, please, to only be spoken, no hocus-poken. No more apologies than possible, the access codes diagrammed in scrambled eggs for breakfast text message with coffee on the side (there’s a ride no one would miss, with bliss for a twist that you cannot take with). I’ll have you know I’d have it so, had I anything to do with the next. But as it is, I’ll take that sourdough bridge to the next pastry and waste nothing to be learned—just earning toward a sweet spot, I can’t not look away and back: there’s no track, but I like where this is going as long as it is yes.

No comments: