Monday, May 14, 2012

justwrite 14 may

I sent it but if it wasn’t received than I’m all the more deceived by the idea of delivery my shivery hands and shaky veins as the waning moon starts shining its shoes you could lose the attitude and no one’d be the wiser but it’d be a salad surprise that’s what I’ve got to say about it the fruit the doubt it’s nothing to carry on about the trout swim up the stream and the rainbow’s dream comes true to land in a pile of gold coins a cauldron full of funds the humongous nature of that word spilling itself out of bounds I frowned at that misspelling hard to tell well enough in advance but I’ve chanced to remember a dance in December the kind of cold hopping people do when the windows don’t quite close and I suppose it must have been January otherwise it wasn’t that bad with the kind of winter we had or half had we have had some sort of spring too which is to say it’s gone through right to june but hang on we’ve turned and earned another sort of chill which will do for now which will fill the sow’s ear with silver the liver’s full of iron but that doesn’t mean I’ll eat it the streets are full of sidewalks but no one wants to drive we’re alive and we’re smelly but the television is sweeter and the sky that’s dark again will rain down sun tomorrow we have no laundry we have no quandaries we have nothing better than love and that’s run low again in the pantry but why one kept it there is a hard enough puzzle to ask let alone answer we’ve fancier questions to query when we are weary of these but the pleased expression in the mirror says I must be getting nearer to interesting the besting of the westing game the seventh-grade book we acted out on camera and I with my childish delight I who was grace Windsor-wexler with a silky red shirt with the high two-buttons-on-the-back neck I the awkward still-new kid I made the role my own and this was noticeable even on vhs I cannot see today the mrs. Curlen way to fit in and I think there was really something to it something to pretending to be someone else so that others could see who you were underneath a neat trick but hard enough to manage when you’ve got a script let alone without being left alone without

No comments: