Saturday, May 12, 2012

justwrite 12 may

And there was a day but it already happened and it’d dampen the mood to see it all spelled out like that but there were pieces of sun and also a headache on the couch I haven’t sketched it out just yet but really it already played and it fades out easily through long stretches I was trying to keep running just so I could write and then I kept running although the breath was thin and tight and the sun was too strong along the street the trees were scraped away from the scene and the buses were exhausted with the heat smoky protests sent up and out and overall it was a simple day there was coffee as well as a delay before taking medicine two while medicine one had its chance had almost its day but I had wanted to take out clothes and show them a good time show them a plastic bag and the shady side of a dumpster I had wanted to write about reflections on these actions there will be no more winters in Ukraine and I will not need this sweater before july that sort of thing but it rang true enough though the bluff was called when the pain collapsed my eyes and the blinds came down letting there be dark

No comments: