Thursday, May 4, 2017

4 may

I keep forgetting to tell you but now: the other day on my way home there was -- at the corner of Wiehle and Baron Cameron -- where there is that park that I think is only sports fields -- in the parking lot, this was -- a guy playing a bagpipe with some solid conviction and also confidence -- and as someone who had to practice the piccolo and also exist peacefully within society with special consideration to my family, I felt sympathetic -- but maybe instead he was showing off to traffic -- maybe it was a punishment or a lost bet or some kind of immersive therapy -- or maybe his kid just had soccer practice and instead of dropping him off and then turning back around to come pick him up he just shrugged and parked and took out his bagpipe like really anyone might in that situation or was it so that I'd write of him later and tell his tale -- the story of Baron Cameron von Wiehle, piper

No comments: