Sunday, February 3, 2013

3 february



When there’s no shadow that means the sun has gone and done due diligence or the silly thing is elsewhere the real scare is otherwise the big surprise is waiting the carbon dating hating its reliability predictable spilling of beans the way the scene can’t help but preen its feathers the selfsame way I played my part and my heart’s on my sleeve weaving in and out of messages I’m sending up in smoke if you’ll please check yes or no you will kindly see you’ve poked the circuit broken the rope and also jumped the cable we’re able to make metaphors out of socks but the rocks and the scissors are paper in your hands and I’ve landed without being picked up this time I’m rhyming without steps having leapt to conclusions that may have been illusions holding hands in outstanding hurry but without worry having realized sense in innocence and experience in lambs and William Blake reclaimed the other songs too long for those lips we eclipsed the buses and trussed the couches I told you those ouches and set aside dog days those over and handed you grand without expectations I changed all the stations and tuned myself in swim said the fishes and also the cat we are the prettiest but there must be questions and also the lessons keep learning themselves and also the teachers must keep writing down I went to the cupboard to take down the soup but you had already eaten and I didn’t even find out and this is how it happened I am thinking about the answers but there are still the questions and while we are me and also you I am thinking about canaries and how to sing we are lambs and chimney sweeps innocence and experience and I am thinking to keep singing there are two books and so many words and while these are allusions also these are truths

No comments: