Sunday, July 29, 2012

justwrite 29 july

There is a pause I’ve been feeling a breath held back the space waiting for me to begin again I am telling the stories aloud and they are falling all over I am repeating myself I am toasting the health of all welcomers and well-wishers we are well and we are deeply grateful while these waters run swiftly soon we cannot swim fast enough and again they slow and we float the moments flip up click by and the digital display model is out of date it’s late to return to tell you about the beginning of the end but perhaps there is no end because the next beginning is slurred and not staccato not punctuated or abbreviated but perhaps extended when it begins I will know and I will make note the note will be whole and will sound out like a goal scored and other options ignored but in the sage sort of way that means having been considered and found wanting not roundly haunting all the other options seeking out adoption of parallel possibilities as the freezing snow turns to blazing heated debate staying up late to search for next and the text scrolls into itself slipping through the margins and beyond we are unsure of what comes after or what might be called before if we knew what this space was for we meaning I could use it better and the weather wouldn’t matter I would grab what seemed of value and fashion it into the next big thing ringing bells and yelling with flare of the extravagant sort yes I have found the way and it is the right one!

No comments: