Monday, May 7, 2012

justwrite 7 may

Taking medication with some hesitation it proves to be effective does that mean that I’m defective and waiting for a cure is there more in store or are all the pieces in play if I stay on course of course I’m a horse of a different sort which is to say no sort of horse at all but if I stall and say nay then what’s the difference the least resistance is the way to fall but calling all birds have you heard the word and it’s absurd to go on like this but I’m not sure of any other way and some other day I might play different keys strike different chords I’d win awards or at least a claim or two the truth ties my shoes but it’s magic that polishes buttons I’m smitten with realism but it’s marquez who I hesitate to name the fame shame blame game of why aren’t you there yet is a fair bet to topple the most timid of novelists it’s an abominable monster of snow and so it goes but the wonder is will it cease and can the caught be released we are pleased to inform you we don’t want to alarm you but there are some questions I’ve got hesitations and some frustrations but the questions yes I’m thinking wrong and writing else I’m stuck on the shelf with halfhearted answers leaving half-heard wonders wandering on their own how long is the baggage claim open and can you claim whatever you like if you have a ticket can I stick it there for two or three days and do the ways rule the means or the other way around we’re above ground now there’s no metro no subway no sandwich whatsoever and the weather isn’t fine but it’s plentysweet for sleeping I’m keeping track of goings-on but the socks are soaking yet they’re soaking wet and not quite clean but in the meantime they’ll be fine until their turn comes up and that’s the lesson for the day if you’re stuck in a bucket but probably you’re not so you’d better be self-taught on this occasion and many others too as many others do as they stir up their own stew

No comments: