Saturday, May 5, 2012

justwrite 5 may

It’s a day in the life which is rife with simplicity the complications having rolled themselves into a thunderstorm and pressed my temples together in angry confusion the illusions of connections over space and time the speed we rhyme our thoughts apart the start ought to have been revised by now but how about we just get going anyway there’s a full list and the jist is just getting figured out I have doubts about the running and also the standing still if there’s caffeine in that pill I may never sleep again at a normal time and it’s superfine like a grocery store to find there’s more relief in medication than any other illogical situation like my head in a bucket but as long as the water’s cold a shower ought to do and I’m mushing through like the Iditarod fried for a southern breakfast maple syrup may come with but it’s a drip full of bliss and sugarsweet wonder the spell that I’m under is the edit that I’ve got we’re bought and sold on our words and our actions gain traction in how they’re described a resume rides life in a self-styled manner and the planners are packed with suggestions though the lessons are hardly learned the credits are barely earned and I will recommend myself and I will stealthily win over the readers we are the succeeders we are the authors and the protagonists haggling over wonder and getting discounts in the meantime the inbetweentime is stuffed with oreo middles and folkfest shenanzas it’s more than I handle at any one time and it’s easy to find the exit but it’s better to examine rightnow and it’s harder and harder and how to lean forward while pulled back but keep your eyes on your feet on the sky on the ball and that’s all well and fine but the plan’s out of time and the water’s boiled away

No comments: