Friday, February 24, 2012

justwrite 24 february

If this is really what we’re talking about then maybe we should change the subject it’s s surprise but the issues matter the scattered thoughts caught up in the hearts and minds carry that weight a long time and I’m quite fine as a campaign strategist for a non-running candidate a half-hearted dinner date and a wanderingwonder of a someone there are plumbs in the pudding and some in the pie but sticking in your thumb doesn’t mean you’re so good and what I should be doing is looking for a job what I should be hoping for is a bank that will self-rob and deliver me the profits which ought to be the whole shebang which ought to break the record and set it again while I’m pitching this you’ll be interested to know that there’s one week to go before I need to make a call before I need to stop the stall tactics that are keeping elastic my future hopes it’s not earning me votes to wonder this way but I’ve got no sway in any other direction I’m looking for corrections from the steps I’ve already taken and the head’s already fakin’ out which way the shot goes which way the pointed toes will lead to I dreamed I was a dancer but I lost an earring and I re-entered the hall to retrace the fall and when someone realized it was me I couldn’t help but blush and the plush seats and red aisles hid the sparkle I was searching for but what’s more was the less the press the fancy and heading back to nothing is a hard road to imagine at this age at this stage I am ready to be doing I am ready for a run but the roads are full of water and there’s just nowhere to drain the mud and the pain all iced up and flooding there’s a budding future but I haven’t got the directions I haven’t had the right lessons and I’m not sure when to jump it’s one thing to have a safety net and it’s another to get stuck in it there’s a toughness I have not got yet and I’m wondering if I’ll need it I’ve always seen where I was going before I had to leave but the steps here aren’t apparent and my intuition might deceive me might leave me waiting in the dark looking out a window into the melting winter night as the cross-courtyard windows blink shut

No comments: