Monday, January 13, 2014

13 january

1.1. in the car to work

My home plants are dying but my office plants are swell... Whether it's the watering or my presence it's the withering essence of myself I watch developing, underdeveloped enveloping me... The mirror image of my days, the ways I mean well the mean swell of the waves as they carry the calendar pages away...

2.1. night gym

black keys - not quite a ticket to ride / don't care : baby will you flee with me?

things i love: lyrics that fit the right curve of a thought bought out of space and time in the dark. pulling down weights heavy and strong and i am the inchargest of this scene until i let go so slow and know i am choosing to. lunch invitations. a hallway that smells like a turkey dinner when it isn't thanksgiving and the thought of the neighbor dog running in circles two doors down mad with delight. chances to realize brightness that has appeared to you, focusing on the stillbrilliant even as the flame is reported out. coming new truthness, fresh and tender, delicate in its growth. shared plans and blueprints or greenprints or mirages of any other color that smell as sweet - columns of othersort imaginings -- scatterings of wonder in reflection. steps that rhyme. sweat that's earned. recipes waiting for company and finally meeting the table. the road and on and on

No comments: