Wednesday, October 12, 2011

justwrite 12 october

and then I decided sabotage was the best solution but then the waters rose and everything everyone swept away waving at me and wondering why I said I just wanted to sleep and the train was too fast but all the time I was thinking about hammocks and why we don’t have enough trees for all these dreams to hang in I thought about paper in the typewriter but I haven’t got british English enough to suffice to spice these sentences I mentioned the truth but I wasn’t set free in the sense of any freedom I’d like to have I felt like I’d let go of the balloons because they were distracting me and getting caught in some wires I could never tangle with myself and I made a face at the wires but the wires didn’t even look back because they were wires I realized suddenly I was in a book written for children who don’t like sentences to stop but then I jumped up for the balloons because I missed them and they were quite so bright and colorful I just wanted a handful of that to keep in my pocket soft and splendid but the wires disagreed and rather than get tangled up in that mess I just walked away and when the balloons sang their windy song I had to shake my head hard to keep the song from falling into my ears

No comments: